Thursday 1 March 2012

Reflection

   
http://clairelesley.blogspot.com/    


















What worked:
1.Survey strategies- Using 'surveymonkey.com' equipped me very well, it was effective and instant, and I recieved good feedback.
2.Facebook-As another revenue of broadcasting my my survey among others.

What did not work:
1.The original layout- Initially, I wanted to have images on there, with a scale of 1-10 but the website was limited n image layout, so next time, i will reconsider another survey site that could benefit me in that area.
2.Twitter- Strangely, I generally use twitter as my main social network, yet t did not help me when it came to broadcasting my topic, which was a shame-especially as a good sum of my network is on there too.
3.The availability of all my networks- not all my networks actually did the survey, so maybe going out and interviewing peope on the street, who would be willing to be interviewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment